I am still working on the boys' cub scout books, but thought I would show a book that I completed last year. This is my childhood book and I am so glad I was able to get it done....here are a few shots from birth through high school. (In order from the bottom: My Baptism folder and envelope of first hair cut, pictures of me as a baby, Florida vacation when I was in 4th grade and we were still a family, Teeball pictures - softball was my life back then, High school softball picture of my sophomore year when I made the Varsity team...the starting line up was me and 8 seniors, I cried when they told me I was moving up but now I look back and can see what an honor that was, Awards page which held all of my softball stats and awards and report cards for High School, Prom pictures, and my senior pictures...I couldn't afford to actually buy pictures, so I just kept my proofs and used them:-)







1 comment:
Wow! I love it! You are really organized with all of your books- I'm impressed:) I love how you still have your baptism envelope and hair snippet- that's awesome.
Hope you feel better (I was under the weather all this week too) and thanks for linking up!
Love,
C:)
Post a Comment