
I have never participated in this before, so I thought I would give it a try!
1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?
Well...I don't know for sure. My first thought was to say old without money....but that wouldn't be any fun. I would love to be old and have lots of love...so if I could have that option...I would do that....being without money wouldn't be a big deal if I had love...
2. Who takes out the garbage at your house? We all take turns...usually the hubby takes it to the road though.
3. Have you ever had the same dream many times? Unfortunately, I don't remember many of my dreams!
4. Can you play a musical instrument? Does the recorder count?? I can play Mary Had a Little Lamb on a piano...but that is it!
5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell? Crafts....sewing, scrapbooking, quilts, anything crafty!!
No comments:
Post a Comment