I haven't scrapbooked in about 6 months...I have been working on Christmas presents and promised in the New Year I would focus on getting some stuff cleared out....well last weekend I got to it and started working on James and Randall's Cub Scout scrapbooks...keep in mind that they have been out of scouts since 2008..so to say I am SLIGHTLY behind would be an understatement. I don't normally write blogs about what I am working on, but since Christine is doing a Blog Gallery I thought it would be something neat to do (and I could use one of the pictures I took for my 365 project as well...so I am killing two birds with one stone....here are a few pictures of what I have been up to:
Thanks for linking up with me! Great project idea- your boys will love looking back on that one day when they are all grown up. Looks like you did a wonderful job saving all of their badges and stuff too:) Looking forward to seeing more of your work!
2 comments:
Thanks for linking up with me! Great project idea- your boys will love looking back on that one day when they are all grown up. Looks like you did a wonderful job saving all of their badges and stuff too:) Looking forward to seeing more of your work!
Thank you so much for posting my late daughter's button on your site.
It touched me to come by and see her pretty face here! I appreciate it.
Post a Comment