Thursday, December 03, 2009

The Walk, Being Sick, and just Catching Up

Well, I agreed to do the walk with Michaela and think it will do great to help me get some of these excess pounds off. The first week I did great and walked all 4 required days for a total of 13 miles. The second week was Thanksgiving and it started off OK. I walked the 3 on Tuesday and the 4 on Thursday (which was Thanksgiving and I was very proud of myself) but shortly after that I started feeling pretty bad. By saturday when I was supposed to walk again, I could barely breathe or walk...so I sat out that day...and the next...and I haven't started back yet. In my defense when I got to the Urgent Care, I did have an ear infection in both ears (with pus in my ear) on top of the coughing, sneezing, sore throat, achy, chills, just to name a few. I am starting to feel better but am still having a hard time breathing and coughing...so I decided to take this week off and start over next week. I go back to the doctor tomorrow, so hopefully all will be well.

Thanksgiving turned out really nice and I am glad we went, I just hope I didn't get anybody else sick. Christmas is right around the corner and I am hoping to get my energy back sooner than later so I can finish up the hats and quilts I am making for Christmas. I am hoping everybody will be coming here and we won't need to travel this year...we'll see.

I am working on getting my end of the year appraisal done that is due tomorrow. And I am behind on my bible reading and Homework...so I am going to drop off now and will try to come back in a day or two.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hi Bobbie!

I have thought of you so many times over the last couple of months and have just now made it to your blog! Please know that I am praying for you and all of your men! :) Keep on clinging to Jesus like you have been! And keep on blogging! ;)

Hugs and blessings to you!
Jenn