Jeremy at the Bass Pro ShopIt's only been a couple of days or maybe a week this time. I thought I would try to write a little about what is going on now.
There is one week until Thanksgiving and a 5 weeks until Christmas, time is FLYING!
We are going to go to Kim's/Mom's house next Thursday for 2 days. JC may have gotten a job during the nights, so we will either be home late Friday night or early Saturday.
TJ is turning one this weekend, Maddy will be 3 next week, Jack just turned 10. Earvin is 16 and troubles my heart....I wish he would go home, but that is a whole other post. Robbie is going to be 18...that is crazy!!! Jeremy is 6 and in the first grade and the boys are 12 going on 30 and in the 7th grade. Where does time go?? I wish it was easier to live....so we could enjoy the boys more and worry less.
Michaela called me last week and asked me to walk in a MS walk in MD in May...only 31 miles over 2 days. At first I told her she was crazy, but the more I thought about it, the more I thought if I did this and followed the training schedule, I may get in shape...so I agreed....what was I thinking?? I started yesterday and JC and I walked 3 miles. So I am excited about that.
Stellan (from McMama's website) had an ablation surgery last week and is completely SVT free...but Hannah (another blog I read)is doing worse....I get so sad reading and I have been trying to stop myself...usually I just try to go to the MAIN ones just to check in on how they are doing.
I think Mandy had the baby last night, but haven't been able to confirm that yet....got to run and get some work done. Will try to post more in a bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment