Friday, November 13, 2009

Things are moving....


My mom's quilt (wall hanging) for Christmas


Mandy's quilt and matching pillow


Mandy's blanket and matching pillow


One side of Mandy's tissue box cover


The other side of Mandy's tissue box cover


Hats for Mandy's baby

Well I thought I would definitely write more, but I feel like I keep running out of time. We got loan modifications for both of our loans, it isn't a quick fix but it is helping for the moment. Do I still worry - sure. Do I still feel sick all the time - oh yeah! But I am trying to let it just roll off. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!!

JC is struggling now with his self-esteem. He hasn't been able to find a job since March and he is feeling worthless, angry, scared, and I am sure many more things...he doesn't handle his feelings very well. He is blaming God and that makes me so sad. He was a changed person and he has completely backslid and I don't know how to help him. All I know is I won't give up on him! I won't!!

Report cards came out last week. Jeremy is doing great as a first grader. He is so smart (just like his brothers) and he has now had several weeks with no letters below the line. If only they could start school later..{sigh}. James had one C but there were a series of circumstances that had led him to have an F at midterms (which is not a norm for him), so I think bringing it from an F to a C in 4 weeks is pretty amazing. Randall had all As & Bs. They are so much like me it is scary....if only they applied themselves more, they would do such amazing things.

So life keeps on moving.....we should be able to handle our bills for a few more months, but if he doesn't find a job soon, I'm not sure how much longer past that we can hold on.

We had a scare about a month ago when about 90% of two groups in my company got laid off. I was very worried, but Randy assured me I would still be employed and even better is I won't need to move to Louisville, he WANTS me to stay remote. I feel so very blessed by this prospect and yet I can't help feel anger, resentment, fear, and hurt by their decisions that will leave many of my friends and fellow coworkers without jobs beginning in March of 2010.

I finished Mandy's stuff for her baby shower *posted some pictures above* and now I am working on quilts and hats for everybody for Christmas! **I posted the first one for Christmas above too...this is for my mom!

No comments: