I was just saying the other day how much I NEED to read the daily blog life of several woman, but this past week, I have read a bunch of negative stuff about one person. I wish I hadn't. I don't know why anybody needs to be so discouraging to others. I don't know why I read it. I am beginning to think I need to step back from the blog world and focus on myself. Thinking it and doing it are two different things. We are supposed to be positive role models for each other, we are supposed to live to bring people to Jesus. It seems everywhere I turn, people are acting and judge and jury and believe they know who will make it to Heaven and who won't. I know the only person who knows is God, shouldn't other people know that too??
Our loan modification paperwork has been received and they are in the process of reviewing it. I want to list the house on the market too though because if they deny us, I want to be able to do a short sale and not have to rely on a foreclosure....but whatever happens with it al, I will be OK. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
James, Randall, and I will be going to AWANA Basic Training this weekend. Jeremy and JC will be going to a scrimmage for Football. I can't believe I am actually starting to like watching their practices. I am glad Jeremy is playing in some aspects and others I wish we would have waited until he was a little older. I won't let him quit and some may think I am mean, but we allowed the boys to quit when they were younger and now they think they can quit whenever something isn't working for them. I don't want to let Jeremy feel the same way. Our Fall classes at church are starting in a week or two, I am very excited to be enrolling in 2, including the Boundaries class offered. I really think this will be useful for me.
I have to get back to work, just had a few things on my mind and thought it would be a good idea to get them down now since I seem to have a problem remembering what is on my mind!
Cute picture of Krissie!

No comments:
Post a Comment