Wednesday, August 19, 2009

We've been busy....and I have pictures to prove it!

Since April, we have been very busy, so I have included
a few shots of what we have been up to...
We went to a Wine Family Reunion (Sarah, Becca, & Jeremy)

Jeremy played Baseball and turned 6!!

Jeremy graduated from Kindergarten
(and the boys move up to 7th grade, but its not cool to get pics in middle school)
We went to my mom's/sister's house and the beach for my 33rd birthday

We had lots of family down for the summer
(Unfortunately, this will probably be the last picture we get of Alayna
and Bella, but that is a whole other post)
I made my very first quilt....and I am very excited!


Earvin turned 16 (WOW) and I took pics of all the kiddos for a project
I have planned for Christmas

Kassie spent the week with us and we went to the zoo
(Robbie and Jack stayed some time with us too)

James and Randall turned 12...going on 25 {sigh}

And our baby.....STARTED FOOTBALL!!!
I did say football...you know, pads, helmets, tackling...the whole 9 yards...
or in this case, I guess 100 yards...HAHA










No comments: