Well, it was definitely PMS that had me acting like a fool the other day. I figured it was. I am USUALLY pretty calm and collected, until that week before my friend comes (why do people say that anyway....never once have I felt like it was a friend - especially now with all the problems I have with it). I become a different person when it comes. This time wasn't so bad, just lasted one day and I was more sad and teary. USUALLY, I am mean for several days. I won't lie...I know it is an issue that I am trying to work out, and I can only say I believe it is the love of God that has gotten me from several days of MEANNESS to one day of SADNESS. What progress! Amazing Grace......you know it was bad when your son says (upon finding out that you are starting) "Oh no, mean mom" or something like that....LOL. Well since I am on this subject...let me just tell you that my 4 year old thinks tampons are called "TOPONS". I guess it is a cross between the tampon and a coupon....LOLOL
So anyway, on to the money issue. I dislike money. I dislike living from one paycheck to another. I dislike worrying about where the grocery money will come from and I dislike people who try to hold me back. I wanted to get a personal loan from the bank that I have been with for 2 years so I can pay off these high interest rate credit cards and throw them out....but my credit score wasn't high enough. The woman turned "witchy" when I questioned her about not telling me how HIGH the scores had to be BEFORE she ran my credit. Worse she acted like I had told a fib, when in fact I GUESSTIMATED only 4 points LESS than my actual credit score. The bank is not willing to take a risk even though my completely paid off van would have been used as collateral. We areworking hard to try to get these cards paid off so that in 2 years when I have to start paying my student loans back, I will be able to afford them.
Here are a few pictures from the Wine Family reunion that I hosted back at the end of March!

My dad and our family (a rare moment that we are all together)

The cousins - Robbie, Chris, Earvin, Madison, Randall, James, Becca, and Sarah

No comments:
Post a Comment