Sunday, April 06, 2008

It's official - my boys are growing up!

I went and picked James and Randall up from Camp Barnhardt this morning. They camped from Friday night until this morning with their Boy Scout troop. I am amazed at how well they did without me. I guess they are growing up, and it is me who is trying to keep them little. I was petrified on Friday night because of the thunder storms and tornado warnings in the area. After a few phone calls, I was reassured that they were being well taken care of. Didn't help me not to worry, but I did feel better and was able to sleep. I know they had have been miserable, it rained all night Friday and all day Saturday, but they came back in pretty good moods and the leaders said they did a great job. I couldn't be more proud of them!

Jeremy's game and Bat-a-Thon got cancelled yesterday because of the rain, but he did have his pictures taken. JC, Jeremy, and I walked around Lowe's Motor Speedway for the Spring Car Show. Are we crazy? I would say YES, since it was pouring, but they had such a great time, so I am glad we went. Jeremy cried harder than I did on Friday night when his 'bro-bros' left on Friday night, so we wanted to do something special with him. His first 3 games have been cancelled. Hopefully they will play on Tuesday.

No comments: