So I have a lot going on this spring/summer. We are trying to get JC's parents moved down here so I am trying to coordinate a lot with that.
- We have boxes and packing material to take up to VA when we go up next week
- We need to empty out their storage shed and try to get Billy lined up to go, if possible, to pick up the tools and trash cans
- We need to spend 2 days cleaning out, packing up, and throwing out what they aren't bringing
- We have the electricity set to be turned on on June 12th but we still need to pay the deposit.
- I have the paperwork lined up for the renters insurance which I will have them sign when we go up next week.
- We need to get the rest of the deposit/first month's rent in by the 12th when we pick up the keys
- We need to purchase a washer and a dryer and have them delivered on the 12th
- We need to purchase a sofa, bed, and dining room table and tried to have them delivered on the 12th
- We need to pick up the keys on the 12th and then head up to VA for the week
- We need to call the movers to set up the move
- We need to figure out if they are going to get cable/internet/phone, or any of those, and order the service and hopefully have them set it up on the 12th or the following Saturday
- We need to get them down here and unpacked
- I am sure I am missing something but that is all I can remember at this point
- We are taking Jeremy to Sky High on Saturday, May 13th with a few friends to celebrate his 14th birthday. I still need to get a cake and it doesn't look like his birthday gifts are going to get here on time. I need to arrange pick up and drop off for the few kids and also do some work before we leave on Saturday.
- Jeremy is playing soccer and I helped by being the team mom, which mostly consisted of collecting and bothering parents for money. Money for snacks, money so we don't have to work in the concession stand, money for selling the Dominoes cards. And now planning an end of the year pizza party for our team and the other team for the last night we play
- On June 20th, I am going to be going to Charlotte to hand out the 75 summer fun boxes to children and caregivers and on July 12th I need a team to help me register kids for GAKAC in August, and on June 10th I am driving one of the vans on the women's trip to the Creeper Trail and when we get back, we will be going to Grace's graduation party
- We have graduation parties on May 27th, June 3, June 4th, and June 10th so far
- I am trying to figure out a time to go visit Christy up in the mountains, but having to work around Brandy's and Craig's PTO time is making it quite difficult
- We need to sign a lease before the first of July, for the first time in several years, we will only be signing one year because my job is up in the air and I am not sure what the future holds after next March
- On June 9th, Jeremy has 8th grade awards and will officially be in high school
- Now that I have FINALLY found the prayer box print outs, I need to finish those and I need to get over to Ellen's with ribbon and cards to finish up the blankets so those can be delivered
- We are planning a yard sale so I need to start cleaning/going through everything in my house to get rid of stuff. All proceeds will go to our mission house for the church, I just need to get off of my rear end and make it happen
Philippians 4: 10-20
10I
rejoiced in the Lord greatly that now at length you have revived your
concern for me. You were indeed concerned for me, but you had no
opportunity.
11Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content.
12I
know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every
circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger,
abundance and need.
13I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
14Yet it was kind of you to sharef my trouble.
15And
you Philippians yourselves know that in the beginning of the gospel,
when I left Macedonia, no church entered into partnership with me in
giving and receiving, except you only.
16Even in Thessalonica you sent me help for my needs once and again.
17Not that I seek the gift, but I seek the fruit that increases to your credit.g
18I
have received full payment, and more. I am well supplied, having
received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent, a fragrant offering, a
sacrifice acceptable and pleasing to God.
19And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
20To our God and Father be glory forever and ever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment