So it's been awhile since I have been here and so much has happened. It is weird how a period of time can feel like it has taken forever but also that it flew by.
On February 5th, I started traveling for my job. February 5th was my first flight and today was my last. 10 flights in five weeks - WOW! 24 nights away from my family. 24 days of eating out. Many many hours of Over time. It's been a long month....but it seemed to fly.
I have become a seasoned flier. Before February I had only been on 2 planes...one on the way to Chicago and the other back home from Chicago 10 YEARS AGO!! So 2 in 33years....10 in 5 weeks...I think I did good. Last week I was given the chance to have a window seat. I watched out the window the whole time. It was amazingly spectacular to be up in the sky and see endless clouds and miles and miles of open space. It was breathtaking and made me appreciate God's marvelousness (is that a word??).
Things are changing in my job, in my church, in my family...I don't do well with change, but I feel I am coping. We will see where things lead us in the next year. I want to simplify. I want to get rid of material things and live for God.
I finish school in 2 weeks and 2 days. After 5 long years I will finally have my degree. Like I said, changes are coming...I hope I can keep up!
No comments:
Post a Comment