
Well, I don't know many people on Blogger (if you go to my Myspace page - I know a bunch), so I have never done this before, but I'd like to get to know some people more, so it looks like fun. Let's see what I can come up with:
7 Random/Weird facts about me (most of these are just random - I don't think I have very many WEIRD facts):
1. I started playing softball when I was 5 and played through my senior year of highschool
2. I love Brussel Sprouts (that's weird isn't it - LOL?)
3. I also love to write. In Middle school I started writing poems in English class and never stopped until I graduated. Most of my poems were about heartbreak and after I met my husband when I was 18, I couldn't seem to write anymore...hopefully that is a good thing! Eventually I would like to write a children's book.
4. I love family and family gatherings. In 2008, I planned 2 family reunions (1 on my dad's side and 1 on my mom's side - 1 in VA and 1 in FL) and a cousin's gathering. These gatherings started the year my Grandma died because we got tired of only seeing each other at funerals and they are alot of fun.
5. I am currently working full time from home, full time as a mom, and taking classes online part time to get my Bachelors in Business Administration.
6. In my spare time (if I have any) I like to work on Scrapbooking and genealogy (both of which I am way far behind on)
7. I believe I belong to the greatest church in NC or in the whole U.S.A. The people there love Jesus and love people. I love it because I love Jesus and I love people too. It's a great fit.
The people I am going to tag are: (and like I said I don't really know many people on here, so I hope you are all OK with me doing this and I think it says you can do it if you have time, and i know a bunch of you are busy, so please don't feel compelled to tag somebody else if you are).
Emily at The Wate for Kate
Lisa at One Home Many Hearts
Momofone more at Mom of One More
3peanuts at 3 Peanuts
Nate at CF Husband
Tina at Journey to Zach and Luke
Kristi at Fireworks and Fireflies
I hope I have done this right and I hope everybody has a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment