There is so much I want to write about the changes we have gone through since the beginning of the year, but I don't have the time or energy right now, but I didn't want to wait to long to post about our baby....the youngest of our crew turning 18 and then graduating all within the past 3 weeks. I am excited that he was able to go to prom. I am excited he got to play Soccer and Football this year. I am excited that they were in school at least part of the year. I am excited that they got to walk across the stage. I am NOT excited about him now being an adult. The years are so long and yet go by so fast. How does that even happen?
I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried about what the future holds...but I that has nothing to do with Jeremy himself, more so, me just being worried about everything. Here are a few pictures to remember the day. I will try to get back on here when I have more time to talk about what else has been going on.
No comments:
Post a Comment