Well it has definitely been longer than I was anticipating being gone. I posted on July 21st and here it is August 10th. I battled with not feeling good for awhile and have had a few appointments which caused more harm than good.
When I saw my GYN for my yearly appointment, I mentioned a couple of issues I was having (mainly leakage and horrible pains in my stomach). She sent me to an Urologist who had me try a medicine which ultimately led to my blood pressure going up (according to my normal doctor's office). She also sent me to a Gastrointestinal doctor who sent me for a CT Scan of my abdomen, which turned out to be a nightmare.
On Wednesday, two weeks ago (July 29th) I had a tooth pulled. It has been a long recovery and honestly I have been in more pain with this than anything I have ever done, including my hysterectomy just last year. On the following Friday, July 31st, I went in for my CT Scan. They put in an IV for the contrast which apparently blew the vein and all of the contrast went in my arm instead of my veins. It is horrific (and made me forget my tooth pain for a little bit). It took about 2-3 days for my body to absorb it but it is okay, but my tooth/gums/mouth pain just continues to thrive. There is still some numbness too. I am not sure what is happening but Wednesday will mark 2 full weeks and I pray this will end soon.
I didn't walk during all of this time. June, my neighbor texted me after the CT Scan to see if I wanted to walk on the following Monday and I told her to give me a couple of days. Those couple of days turned into a week, but I finally reached out and we started walking on Saturday. It feels good to get up at 6 walk for an hour and get the day started. I hope I can continue.
Things are still crazy in the world. Everybody wants to voice their opinions but nobody is willing to listen to the other side. I am tired of being called uneducated and immature because I have different beliefs about wearing stupid masks. I do it because it is the law but I think this is all political and I am just done.
Anyway, I need to get to work. What started as a good day has turned crappy, but I will not let it define me.
No comments:
Post a Comment