Well....I'm going to blame my mood this weekend on "my monthly friend". It is easier to blame my tears on that than to accept the fact that I have cried a few times over MATERIAL posessions. I didn't think it would bother me that bad, but it did. Watching them tear apart first the trampoline, and then the dog kennel, then Jeremy's play set, and finally carry off our pool lounge chairs and table...was hard. Our backyard sits almost like it was the day we moved in. It bothered me. It made me sad. All the while, I am telling everyone and myself that they are just material posessions. They didn't make this house a home...we make it a home, and we will make our new place a home too.
I am praying fervently now for the Lord to be with us over the next month. I will need His strength...only his strength will do!
No comments:
Post a Comment