I have been struggling for about a week now. A week ago "a friend" told me she had signed up to be ordained as a minister online in about 5 minutes. No education, no belief in God, nothing. I was appalled, what kind of place would allow this? I looked it up and I see why they do it...they don't have beliefs, they simply believe all people should be able to minister rather they are pagan, wiccan, or anything. WOW.
The next morning, she told me she had been saved during the night. That she asked for it and she received it. I was thrilled...I have been talking to her about Jesus for a long time and she always questioned everything....so I was thrilled...and asked her when she would be giving up the "cult" ministry ordination. She informed me that she wouldn't that she felt it would help her at some point in the future, that it could be used for good. I told her there was no way good could come out of being a minister in that manner....
She is asking me questions, and I am giving her information from the Bible. If I don't know something, I go to trusted people in my church and at my job to get the answer and where it can be found in the Bible...and I give it to her....only to have her turn around to her brother in law, who completely twists the scripture into crazy interpretations. I feel that I am being pulled into their web of lies and deceit and I finally have asked her to stop talking to me about it, asking me questions. I don't want to lose my sould because I am a part of this madness. I feel bad that I did this, but I feel good for me. I want to help people, but I need to help me! I want to help her, but I have to protect me! Usually I am not so selfish and only talking/caring about ME ME ME...however, this isn't normal everyday stuff....this is my eternal life we are talking about. On Friday I fell horrible, today I feel much better, but I am still struggling, wondering if I only knew more about the God's word if I could have helped her and not have given up on her.
I. AM. STRUGGLING. but I am looking towards Heaven!
No comments:
Post a Comment