OK - I hope I got your attention with my subject. I hope you opened this blog and read it all! I hope you can help this wonderful cause. I found this information on one of the blogs I follow, and I thought it was a great idea!
Has anybody been outside barefoot lately. I can tell you....it hurts. It is so cold, it feels like walking on razor blades. Can you imagine NEVER having a pair of shoes to wear? There are so many children in need of shoes and the link below will allow you buy 2 pairs for $5. I know we are all struggling right now financially, but I am sure we can all look under sofa cushions, in our piggy banks, and in our car and come up with $5. And it would be for such a great cause! Please consider doing this in the name of Jesus Christ. Let this small deed be lifted up! You will be a better person for it!
http://www.50000shoes.com/
If you want to respond to me and let me know if you did this and how many shoes you provided to needy children, please reply either by email or comment and I will keep track and let everybody know.
Have a safe and happy week!
No comments:
Post a Comment