Tuesday, September 30, 2008

WW and Clutter

I've been trying to catch up on here everything that has been going on since June...and I keep forgetting to come and say that I am no longer doing WW. We are trying to cut back on spending and it was an easy decision to save that $40 a month. I am hoping to keep losing, but so far I haven't been doing so good....I have finally decided to put it up to God with the rest of my prayers. Why haven't I been doing this up until now?

I am not a very good person to pray. I get nervous when doing it out loud. Worried about how others perceive me....but I am trying to get better at that as well. JC and I have started praying together...that's a great feeling. And I have been making a point to pray with the boys each night as Jeremy would say "pray at the bed". Apparently he heard that from Awana and I was so proud that he remembered it....again - Why haven't I been doing this? So I have been asking God for alot lately. Safety, health, financial problems, help with praying, help with losing weight. I feel guilty for all I ask for, but I also let Him know how blessed I feel. Recently, we have had a lot of rain. I think it is wonderful...of course there are a bunch of people who complain...but I am pretty sure they are the same people who were complaining just 2 months ago because we are in a drought.

Political "friends".....Why do people insist on sending emails with their personal opinions about who I should vote for this November? Why do I have to get 2 or 3 phone calls a day from people who want to know? It's private...nobody needs to know until I get to that poll. I don't like discussing politics with my friends. They make me feel bad for my opinions. They make me get angry and I don't want to be angry. I just want to make this decision with only God's influence and nobody elses. People are saying President Bush is bad because he sent us to war.....all I have to say about that is when he took action to stand up for our country back in September 2001, everybody was for him and behind him. I don't like thinking about men and women dying anywhere, but they are out there fighting for not only their lives, but our lives as well and I think it is a disgrace that the American people don't want to support them. Other people are saying that the Republicans are forcing the media to not show footage of the damage caused by Hurrican Ike. Are you serious? The media is running the election. The media discusses whatever the media wants to? And don't they remember the soldiers that are fighting everyday for our freedoms....if the Republicans took their right to speak away....wouldn't that defeat the purpose? Some people are saying Barack Obama is the antichrist. There is much debate about that and for a little bit I think I believed it, until I did some research and learned that the Bible doesn't truly describe what the antichrist will be (a Muslim male in his 40s). Only God and his angels know the answer to that one...Some people are saying some pretty horrible things about Sarah Palin. How she runs Alaska, what she allows and what she tries to force with her authority. That scares me...I wonder is any of this true? Do people truly know these facts or are they just trying to get me on their side? I'm not asking you to choose sides....just expressing my concerns/thoughts about this election. I think the best advice I have heard up to now was to pray to God to help me make the best decision.

Lastly, my foot.....back in July - I dropped a heavy wood 5 Ft, 3 panelled frame on my foot. I have attached a couple of pictures of that as well. I am going tonight to have a MRI because the place above my big toe has formed a Hematoma. The 2nd picture is the boot I had to wear after they tried to drain it. Who would have ever thought it would take this long to heal?




Dog training. I have been working with a dog trainer to get Blondie acting better. We have seen a big improvement...but there is still so much work to be done. I think I am holding her back because I am not forceful enough....well here is a picture of her as a SMALL puppy....gonna go out now during the 2nd half of my lunch and work with her.


OOPS....PS - Forgot to mention the clutter....clutter is everywhere...I feel stressed...gonna have a yard sale this Saturday to try to get rid of some of this stuff we don't need. I need help especially with my pictures and scrapbooking materials that have gotten way out of control.



No comments: