Well, it certainly has been awhile again. I am now 31 (wow)!!! Jeremy just turned 4 and the boys will be 10 next month. Time is flying, passing me by so quickly. I still work from home and now that it is the summer, the boys are here with me. It's a small challenge to say the least. I try to let them swim at least an hour per day during my lunch time. Don't get me wrong, I love being with them, but I would like just a little break away from them....that is why I am looking for a part-time job right now. To help me "get away" and to earn a little extra play money.
JC hurt his back in April and it looked like he was going to be forced to have back surgery, but he tried an epidural shot first and so far it is working ok. We are doing pretty good. I swear I love him more every day. :-) Our gym finally opened, so we have started going the last 2 weeks. It is great fun to have someone to work out with, and he is so motivated so it makes me try even harder.
Well - it's off to work I go. I shall return!
No comments:
Post a Comment