Saturday, July 02, 2005
What I know about BLOGS
I have heard the word BLOG before while listening to the news....but have never done anything with it before. We discussed it at work the other day after I told a co-worker I needed to create one. Basically it seems that people can use it to keep in touch with family members....a cool idea...I absolutely love! I also understand that some people abuse it and have gotten in trouble for stuff that has been written. I don't plan on posting anybody's secrets. The main reason for this BLOG is for a class...but I have tremendously enjoyed playing around with this and am looking forward to learning how to change some stuff. Look for updates during the next 10 weeks as I learn more about this type of thing! I think I am going to like this E-Commerce class. Meanwhile...enjoy the pics of the boys. I would have put more...but you would have gotten bored since I have 175!! Thanks for visiting. Let me know if there is anything you would like me to add or how to create your own. It was so super easy to get this far! Have a great week and I will be talking to you!