Sunday, July 10, 2005

Toby Keith Concert!

The boys and I went to see Toby Keith in concert last night at the Nissan Pavillion. We met up with Sandi, Jerry & Crystal. I also saw Christy and Dave there. Shooter Jennings and Leann Womack opened for him. He did an awesome show! We had a great time, although, I wish the kids that go, wouldn't use the concerts as a reason to get wasted and act like fools. I know concerts are more for adults, but my kids love Country music, and they have the right to be safe at a concert. There was a couple of really nice people sitting behind us, but there were also some very roudy, obnoxious people around as well! Anyway...the show was great. The 5 mile walk to the car, was ok, the hour and half wait to get out of the parking lot....so uncomfortable. All in all, it was a good time!