Sunday, April 30, 2006

Another Update

Hello - it is now the end of April. I have lost a total of 31 pounds! I love the Saturday morning meetings that we go to with the most awesome leader ever - Tammy!

We have had our house on the market now since March. We have a contract on it and if all goes well, we will be moving on June 30th. Closing for our house is scheduled for May 31st, but we will be renting back for one month. We are leaving this Wednesday to go look for a house in North Carolina!

James and Randall will be getting their tonsils out on June 9th, and Jeremy is turning 3 on May 13th. We are having a Monster Jam party here at our house for him. It will be bittersweet since it will be the last "get-together" while here. We have made a lot of good memories in this house, but I am sure we will make even more in our new one!

Lots of Love to everyone!

No comments: