Friday, January 20, 2006

House Hunting Information!

It's been a long time since I posted about what has been going on in our lives. It was super busy throughout the Christmas season, so I do apologize. The biggest news that I have is that we are in the processing of House Hunting in North Carolina. This is a big for us, especially me, because I have lived in Virginia my entire life (29 years). It is beautiful down there and we hope to be able to get a little bigger house with a room for each boy so nobody has to share. We are also holding out for a pool. I have made an appointment with a realtor in the Charlotte area to meet during the week of April 10-14, as well as a lender (which has all ready given me a pre-approval - WOOHOO). I have a realtor coming on Saturday to check out this house and to let us know when and what to start doing to get this place ready to sell. We are all very excited, and I will keep you posted on what we find.

No comments: